Seiten

Happy new year!

I wish you all the best for the year 2016! May it be a happy and creative one, it's all there!



I prepared so many blogpost for december, but I wasn' t able to finish one of them! There was so much to do and now I am in Germany with my family and friends. 
I want to show you a little prewiev of the next upcoming blogpost. There will be also a culture night in Göteborg I want to write about, I will participate and I am shure it will be fun! We will move in january, february or march and it' s already very exciting.
As you can see there is a lot going on and I really hope I find time to tell you about everything!
But for now.... a little preview:


1) Handpainted fabric - cushion cover DIY
2) wax paper DIY
3) Packing presents inspiration
4) Say hello to the picnic pillow!
5) Anton's drawing - thermalcopier/ print 
6) Little travel-sketchbook DIY

Have a wonderful evening and take care!

Keine Kommentare: